Coffs City Local Tour
- Marina view Coffs Fishing Club & Fleet
Morning Tea provided
- Pet Porpoise Pool One of the Worlds best Sea Circus performances.
Get Kissed by a Seal.
- Park Beach Plaza the largest undercover shopping centre between Newcastle and the Queensland border.
- Big Banana
- Sealy Lookout at Bruxner Park A view of our beautiful City.
- Carobana Factory free sample of delicious Carob products plus tour.
- Clog Barn demonstration of clog making
(Start 8.30 am, Lunch own expense at Park Beach Plaza)
Bellingen and Dorrigo Tour
- Sawtell - township and Headlands.
- Bellingen time for a stroll. Morning tea provided.
- Dorrigo Plateau - Dangar Falls, Train memorabilia, National Park.
- The Honey Place at Urunga.
( Start 8.30am, Lunch own expense at any of the cafes or bakery in Dorrigo.)
Grafton and Northern Beaches Tour.
- Nana Glen.
- Glenreagh morning tea provided by the C.W.A ladies.
- Grafton City Tour the famous Grafton Gaol and Christchurch Cathedral.
Time to stroll.
- Cruise on the Clarence River Light lunch included on the cruise.
- Woolgoolga Tour of the town and beach.
The Scenic South Tour
- Macksville morning tea provided by the C.W.A. Ladies.
- Smokey Cape Lighthouse.
- Arakoon National Park.
- Trial Bay Goal time to explore.
- Boat Museum.
- South West Rocks stroll around town and enjoy lunch at any of the eating places.
- Macadamia Nut Factory free tasting and full selection at wholesale prices.
- Nambucca visit the V- Wall.
(Start 8.30 am, Lunch own expense.)
Georges Gold Mine Tour.
- Georges Gold Mine Morning tea and lunch provided.
Damper and Billy Tea at the mine.
- Orara Valley enjoy the scenic views.
- Two Tails Winery sample local wines, jams and chutneys..
(Start 8.30am, light lunch provided.)
Special events, weddings, parties, etc.
Varying times, activities and duration of tours can also be amended to suit individual groups on a minimum of 8 persons.
Upgrades in accommodation are available upon request varying from Budget to Resort.
All tours that provide refreshments and meals cater for all special diets and needs upon prior notification.
Coffs Harbour Day Tours has the ability to organise most types of packages, and should the packages described here not be suitable or not what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to call our
Contact us on 0428 766 498 to discuss your needs.